We're your biggest cheerleader Mrs. Seifert!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29

What a great start to this extra day we have this year!  Woke up early, had my coffee, walked for 1 hour, did my back exercises, and packed my healthy lunch BEFORE I came to work today.  So, I think I'm on track for my fitness goals this week.  As for my nutrition goals, I think I'm doing exceptionally well.  Have had very few processed foods, am eating more fruits and vegetables, and am drinking more water.  Because I feel so accountable to this project and this class, I am doing better than I anticipated; therfore, I'm feeling GREAT!

So, on my walk this morning I was wondering... are any of you going to join me on this fitness journey?  I know the project is organized for you to serve as my counselors, but I think you all need to participate with me.  Here's a challenge for you guys: instead of watching me on this journey, hop on the road with me!  Any takers out there?  We'll talk Friday.

Breakfast: whole wheat cereal, milk, cranberry juice, water, coffee
Lunch: veggie sandwich, celery with hummus, water
Sanck: orange
Dinner: salmon, broccoli, rice, tea

6 comments:

  1. We are so proud of your progress so far! I am really glad to see that you walked today and had are having much healthier foods. Dont forget to use your foam roller and do your core exercises! Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of us would really like to join you Mrs. Seifert!

    All of us here are really proud of your progress, especially us on the fitness team. We're really proud of you for dragging you out of your bed in the morning to take that walk! The weather looks great for the rest of the week, so try to walk whenever you can next. Remember your goal is 4 times! The fitness team should have your 12 week plan up and running within the next few days, so be sure to check out the fitness tab when you have a chance. Great job so far Mrs. Seifert, we are incredibly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job!!!

    You are doing a great job at documenting all of your meals. I believe that you will see results very soon, because you are documenting everything that you eat. The dietian, Shefali Amera, asked me to tell you to remember to eat 6 small meals per day.
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 meals a day??? Oh my! Not sure how I am going to fit that in. Does the dietian have recommendation or plans to follow?

      Delete
    2. She said just 6 small meals, a small meal can mean like something the size of an omelet. By eating six meals your metabolic system is working faster, its burning more calories.

      Delete