We're your biggest cheerleader Mrs. Seifert!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28

Feeling so up beat and positive about OUR journey.  Hopefully, this is as rewarding for you guys as it is for me.

So far today I've eatten another healty breakfast of hard boiled eggs and I added a can of V-8 Juice.  Lunch was another veggie sandwich and water.  I will have an apple and a glass of water for my snack.  Tonight's dinner will be left-over trout and spinach pasta.  I'd love to share my pasta recipe with you.  Let me know if you want me to bring  you a sample to class one day.  I will walk when I get home from tutoring at 5:30 and will start my exercises.

So far, so good!

Thanks to Hannah for helping me understand how the BLOG works.  This is great fun!

One more thing...I think my skirt fits just a tad better today!  Maybe I'm dreaming, but I think this is already working for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. 2/28/12
    Hey Ms. Seifert,

    My name is Trizah. I am the leader of the Nutrition group. I was out sick on Monday. I was told that we are supposed to meet on Friday.

    I contacted a very good dietitian, and i was wondering is you would mind if we ask for her to help us in the project.

    Thank you,
    See you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love to work with a dietitian. Thanks for making the contact.

      Delete