We're your biggest cheerleader Mrs. Seifert!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 27

So great to meet all of you yesterday!  So impressed with your empathy regarading my journey.  Truthfully, I know that I don't have much weight to loose, but I have been extremely physically fit in the past and I love the feeling I have when I'm in top physical condition.  I'm hoping this process will help me get back into better condition than I am now.

Now for what I've done because of your inspiration...

Diet is much better.  Eating very health foods and attempting to eat on a more regular schedule.  I ate a good breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, a banana, and of course my coffee!  Lunch was a veggie sandwich and water, snack was a greapfruit, and dinner was snapper, homemade spinach pasta with tomatoes and basil (YUMMY).  I think I did drink about 40 oz. of water and I walked for 1 hour.

Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment