We're your biggest cheerleader Mrs. Seifert!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1

There's been a change in my behavior and attitude...

Yesterday afternoon started having some cravings, not too bad, for something salty or sweet.  Did not cave!Sleepless night last night due to worries and stresses.  So, needless to say, I did not get up early today and am feeling totally guilty!  Instead, I drank coffee and watched a little of the morning news programs, talked to my mother on the phone, and did some house work.  Today at work I've been sitting most of the day because I'm working on a project that requires me to be at the computer until it is finished.  Arrgghhhhh....

Breakfast: cereal, milk, coffee
Lunch: hamburger w/ tomato and pickles, Diet Coke
Snack: herbal tea
Dinner: ???

Now that I see what I have done to sabotage my earlier success, I'm feeling even more guilty.  Here are my problems today:  I will work until about 7:30 PM.  I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING and I'm out of healthy foods.  Plus, I'm headed out of town tomorrow.  Arrrgghhhh....HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment