We're your biggest cheerleader Mrs. Seifert!

Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5

LOVE THE MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES!!!

I can't wait to try all of the recipes on the nutrition page.  Love the Tuscan Tuna recipe and will make that tomorrow.

Had a great time this weekend visiting my daughter in Fayetteville.  Was able to make good choices at meal times.  Did not get a walk on Saturday due to our schedule, but throughout the day I probably walked the equalivant of my typical walk while my daugther and I shopped.  Am motivated to be more disciplined this week.  Looking forward to reporting success on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that u had a great weekend. The Tuscan Tuna recipe does sound good. I think am going to try it as well. I am very proud of you and the progress that you have done.
    See you on Friday

    ReplyDelete